19 Aug 2016

#179 Dreams of my reality



Dreams of my reality

Dream can be defined as a series of thoughts, images that we see when we are in the state of slumber. There’s no one who might have not dreamt while sleeping. It occurs in our subconscious or unconscious state which is largely influenced by our thought process. Dreams are sometimes pleasant. We always wish our pleasant dreams to get converted into reality while we always try to erase any unpleasant dream from our memory.

Dreams also signify our aspirations and hopes in life. Quoting APJ Abdul Kalam You have to dream before your dreams can come true”. The foremost thing in achieving our goal is to dream about attaining that. The rate of success becomes high when we visualise our chance of acquiring that in reality. During my school days, I always dreamt of scoring high in various competitive exams. I was a serious and disciplined student in my school days. I wanted to score the highest marks in Hindi in 10th board in my school as I hailed from a non Hindi speaking state. With a rigorous, meticulous and constant practice, I could achieve what I dreamt of. I could also secure my place among toppers in my school. In this venture, I received an enormous support from my parents, sister, teachers and friends.

Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep”. These words of Kalam are so apt in context of the ongoing discussion. The passion of attaining goals should be so intense that it does not let one to be in peace before its achievement. I have always been fascinated by my father’s skill of writing since childhood days. He used to write beautiful articles and poems for me. I would always ask him about the time span required for me to master this skill. He always encouraged me to voice my thoughts through words and as a result of it, I’ve been exploring this skill of mine since many years.Writing has become a serious passion for me over the years.I am trying to keep up this habit of writing for which I've been able to win various contests at school and college level.
           
I've always been a dreamer.I still cherish a lot of dreams for my future.Some of my dreams keep motivating me to  work in the direction of  achieving them. I was able to achieve whatever little success I could only because of those dreams I dared to dream and the supporters of those dreams! 


“I am blogging about my dreams and the people who helped make them true for the #AdviceThatMattered activity at BlogAdda in association with Stoodnt.”
 
#AdviceThatMattered

Swati Sarangi
19.08.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment