21 Jun 2015

#111 The big game

The big game


For last couple of minutes I’m not being able to concentrate on my books. Whenever I lose my concentration in studies, the immediate thing that I do is to switch on to the latest apps that I’ve installed in my mobile phone and most of them are games of different variety. I’ve never been so much addicted to games until the arrival of my new mobile which make them readily accessible. The games of my interests are word games, puzzles, board games, Sudoku. Each game has its own charm and significance. For instance, word games have always been thrill for me and help me to recapitulate the words that I’ve learnt so far. Thus they help me to recover words from my vocabulary. Puzzles are very interesting games. They demand the application of a lot of intellects. They invoke the appropriate faculty of thinking in the brain. Sudoku is a unique puzzle game which always puts me in a state of amazement when I try to think about its invention and the number of different possible formations. It has been so intelligently designed!! The game is associated with a lot of memories of my school days when I initially got introduced to the game. The daily source of Sudoku was newspaper “The Hindu”. To secure that special piece of newspaper, there used to be a competition between the three-me, my sis and my father. The demand for that piece naturally depended (inversely, to be frank :P )  on the level of difficulty .Board games are another set of games for recreation. It’s because there’s always a competition between the two. The other competitor may be the person or the computer itself. The battle begins with a desire to overcome the opposite. I begin the game at the lowest level with the computer. My confidence increases with each victory, then I increase the level of the game and move on to the next one with the same spirit of winning.

In virtual gaming world, the craze for winning the game has become addiction for many including myself. Whenever I get defeated, I strengthen my resolve and try once more with a hope that I will be victorious in this attempt itself. The thought, that got birth from the experience of playing game, is a deeper one indeed. Aren’t we all playing the big games of life? And yes, life is a game- the real game. The difference between the virtual and real game is reflected in our attitude towards them. When we fail in virtual game, we never hesitate to make the next attempt but it rarely happens in real game. Like those virtual games, life too offers different levels of difficulty with which we all are acquainted with. It requires no further elucidation on the aforementioned sentence.

If we correlate life with the favourite virtual games that we like to play , we’ll find a zeal to face the challenges and of course the spirit of winning it gets generated automatically with the word “Game” itself.

Life- a game, the real game
Play , play and play it again
When you fail
Don’t go out of the rail
Because you never know
about it’s next show
Fail a thousand
So that you’ll never repent
For not trying once more.
[- Swati Sarangi]

I would like to end this article with one of the inspiring quotations “Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life.” 
 
Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind


Swati Sarangi
21.06.2015

2 comments:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.




    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder |
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by.. Welcome to the world of creative constellation..:)

    ReplyDelete